I'm afraid I triggered a bug which didn't allow putting back one of the red ones. And battle seemed somewhat unfair :)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Features in the current build include:
- Explore an entire solar system and battle the hostile beings you encounter there
- Control your ship by sitting in the captain's chair and issuing orders to your crew
- Head down to main engineering and alter your ship's abilities by replacing and moving the parts that make it function
Features planned for future builds include:
- Unique stories and missions for each planet. Yours is a mission of exploration, and you won't be spending all your time fighting the galaxy's villains.
- More of your ship will be open to you. Aside from the bridge and engineering, the ship has many other functions for you to discover.
- A significant expansion to the number of parts and systems available in engineering. You'll need to make use of them to get through the challenges you'll face.
Current version changes:
Version 0.11 - 2 July 2016 - Fixes some bugs and includes some tweaks based on user feedback
-Fixed a bug that allowed the player to pick up more than one engineering item, which would prevent putting one of them down.
-Fixed a bug that caused menus to take an abnormally long time to open if they haven't been opened before
-Fixed a bug that caused enemy ships to move in unintended ways
-Fixed a bug that locked the player out of giving commands to their bridge crew
-Crew members have been scaled to be closer in height to the player
-BGM has been disabled for the time being
-A number of new sound effects have been added
-Enemy ships have had their behavior altered to be less aggressive
-Lift doors will now open if the player selects the floor they're already on
Click download now to get access to the following files: